They say a picture is worth a thousand words. With a single click and flash, a moment in time is preserved forever. Imagine documenting an entire year with a single photo per day and looking back and remembering a single moment from each of the 365 days.
Whether you take photos using Instagram, Polaroids, a professional DSLR, or an everyday digital camera, documenting a photo per day is a priceless photographic journey.
Project 365 can be any theme you want. For starters, the one person you will see everyday is yourself. Consider taking a self-portrait each day to look back on your varying expressions, clothes, and even those good and bad hair days! Other themes can include: children, pets, families, and even inanimate objects like a plant, your office desk, or a changing landscape.
Tips on getting started:
1) Bring your camera everywhere!
2) Write notes about each photo in a notebook.
3) When designing your photo book, add content to each photo to tell a story.
4) Experiment with different camera angles and lighting. This will make you an even better photographer.
5) Don’t stop, keep going. Trust us, it’ll be worth it!
Happy Book Making!