Whether you’ve just gone on your first date, been together for 4 years or have been married for 40, we all need to have a little fun and not break the bank. Here are some great date ideas, on a dime:
- Play in the snow, build a snowman, then drink chocolate.
- Have a picnic. Inside!
- Go ice skating.
- Go on a walk around the neighbourhood looking at all the Christmas lights.
- Cook each other an old family recipe.
- Go to a community play, a dress rehearsal, high school or college play.
- Test drive an expensive car. *vroom vroom*
- Find a cheap or free sporting event and root for the home team.
- Make a time capsule of your lives currently and open it 5 – 10 years later to see how much you’ve changed.
- Go for trivia night at a local bar.
- Go on a midnight bike ride and watch the sunrise together.
- Set up a movie outside and watch it under the stars.
- Fly a kite.
- Check out garage sales.
- Explore a local farmers market, eating and snacking along the way.
- Go to your local antique mall and wonder around.
- Go through your old yearbooks..
- Start (and finish!) a puzzle together
- Draw each other with your eyes closed.
- Go for a hike to check out the changing colours.
Happy saving =D
2 Responses to “Date Night on a Dime”