Graduation season is coming as school comes full circle. Diplomas, Degrees, Masters, MBAs, PHDs and all else are handed over to the hardworking students who have strived through their semesters to learn not only of their Major, but also of life.
To help you find inspiration as they spread their wings and fly off out into the world, we’ve prepared Graduation Quotes 2015, specially compiled for the class of 2014!
Commemorate your loved ones as they go through this special day with our range of Photobooks, Greeting Cards and more. Have a look through our list of quotes and phrases to make things a whole lot easier for you, if not, to spark a little inspiration.
We’ve prepared 10 short quotes, 10 long quotes and 10 congratulatory wishes for you to use below.
- Success is a journey, not a destination.
~ Ben Sweetland
- Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable.
~ Wendy Wasserstein
- What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.
~ B.F. Skinner
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- The secret of success is constancy of purpose.
~ Benjamin Disraeli
- Experience success in all of its raw, unadulterated beauty. For there is only winning and learning.
~ A.M. Soffian
- If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.
~ William Arthur Ward
- All your dreams can come true, if you have the courage to pursue them.
~ Walt Disney
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
~ Albert Einstein
- The knowledge that you have emerged wiser and stronger from setbacks means that you are, ever after, secure in your ability to survive. You will never truly know yourself, or the strength of your relationships, until both have been tested by adversity. Such knowledge is a true gift, for all that it is painfully won, and it has been worth more to me than any qualification I ever earned.
~ J.K. Rowling
- Life is not easy for anyone. Sometimes you don’t see the challenges on the outside, but every single one of us has both those and everything that goes on inside as well. Give it your all. Dare to be all you can be.
~ Hillary Clinton
- Death is very likely the single best invention of life. It’s life’s change agent; it clears out the old to make way for the new. Your time is limited so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice, heart and intuition.
~ Steve Jobs
- It’s harder to build than destroy. To build is to engage and change. Changes are like obstacles on a speed course. They demand your attention and require you to be present. They are coming. They are here. And then they are gone. It’s how life comes. Each moment is a procession from the future into the past and the sweet spot is always the present. Live in that sweet spot. Be present.
~ Wynton Marsalis
- Twenty years from now you’ll be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
~ Mark Twain
- All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
~ Brian Tracy
- Few will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work to change a small portion of events, and in the total of all those acts will be written the history of this generation.
~ Robert F. Kennedy
- Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.
~ Pope John XXIII
- If every life is equal before the eyes of God, then every life is worthy. Every life is capable of greatness. And it truly doesn’t matter where you came from, it matters where you are going.
~ Condoleezza Rice
- The average person puts only 25% of his energy and ability into his work. The world takes off its hat to those who put in more than 50% of their capacity, and stands on its head for those few and far between souls who devote 100%.
~ Andrew Carnegie
- A loving congratulation for your Graduation! 2015 is now your year and this calls for a celebration!
- You were once a dream. On your graduation, you’re an achiever. Congratulations.
- One day you’ll look back through this book and realise just how far you’ve gone and what an amazing journey it has been; and until that day comes, we wish you both congratulations and good luck.
- It took the college many years to recognize your achievements but you were a winner in our eyes since the very beginning. Congratulations son/daughter.
- You’ve graduated from a world of possibilities to thrust yourself forward to redefine the impossible.
- Happy graduation! I wish you many more achievements and feats in life ahead. Congratulations and well done.
- On this day of your graduation, you are granted two gifts. The ability for a better life and the opportunity to change the world. Congratulations for both!
- May your graduation be the beginning of many more wonderful achievements in your life. Congratulations.
- Well done on accomplishing another stage of life. Now go forth and build a full one.
- Huzzahs are in order! You’ve worked hard, proving yourself a master of adversity of discipline. We are so proud of you <Name>. Congratulations!
Made just for the occasion, check out our catalogue of Greeting Cards you can use (together with the quotes above!) to celebrate your loved ones’ Graduation Day! Click on the samples below for our personalizable Graduation Day Greeting Cards page featuring Graduation Announcement Cards, Graduation Invitation Cards and Graduation Thank You Cards.
We’ve also just released a brand new Graduation Readybook Photobook called “Varsity Memories” for you to use in capturing the very best of this glorious day!
We also have these Readybooks for you to check out…
SENIOR YEAR READYBOOK
MAKING HEADLINES READYBOOK
Click Here to head on over to our official site and get started.
* All quotes and phrases featured here are a collection of various authors, celebrities and other famous personalities.