We know you’re enjoying making your photobooks, capturing the best of your daring adventures and the sweetest of your intimate moments. That’s cool. But you know what’s cooler? Complementing your photos with wicked quotes, inspirational lines and witty sayings of course!
So we figured we’d have a little fun and compile some of what we think you’d enjoy. We’ve broken it into three categories for now which are toasts to friends, quotes on life and wisdom in love.
Quotes on Life
- Rule number one is, don’t sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it’s all small stuff. ~ Robert Eliot
- The truth is in between the first and fortieth drink. ~ Tori Amos
- Be happy. It’s one way of being wise. ~ Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
- You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime. ~ John P. Grier
- Connect your hands to your head, and your head to your heart, and reach the stars. ~ Anonymous
- Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price. ~ Leon J. Suenes
- The best view come after the hardest climb. ~ Anonymous
- Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth. ~ Martin H. Fisher
- Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it. ~ Danny Kaye
- We age not by years, but by stories. ~ Pavana
Toasts to Friends
- Here’s to good friends and bad decisions!
- The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it. ~ Hubert H. Humphrey
- Laugh loudly, hug tight and sing boldly. Cheers to a night of everlasting memories!
- An evening never to be forgotten and a night we’ll never remember.
- To our friends, may we offend you well, and you say “to you too”. ~ Colin Juneman
- True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but never in heart.
- A good friend is one who thinks you’re still a good egg even when you’re half-cracked.
- Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. ~ Khalil Gibran
- A toast to your coffin. May it be made of 100 year old oak. And may we plant the tree together, tomorrow.
- May misfortune follow you the rest of your life, but never catch up.
Wisdom in Love
- Wine is bottled poetry. ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
- A half love is forever, but a pure love is infinite. ~ A.M. Soffian
- Journeys end in lovers meeting. ~ William Shakespeare
- I’m selfish in the way that I love the feeling when I see you smile. ~ Anonymous
- Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. ~ Aristotle
- Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same. ~ Helen Keller
- Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing. ~ Torquato Tasso
- Stolen kisses are always sweetest. ~ Leigh Hunt
- Love is being stupid together. ~ Paul Valery
Whatever other quotes, sayings, toasts and cheers you may have, make it compliment your message. Use it in Photobooks, Greeting Cards, Canvas Prints and anything else you can think of to add in a little more character and dimension to your design.
CHECK OUT some of our many different Photobook Readybooks and Photo Products and get started.